We are genuinely pleased to inform you that our Law Firm of D.Dobkowski sp.k. has just issued the July edition of KPMG Legal Newsletter.
The newsletter contains an overview of changes in Polish and European legislation and the key conclusions arising from case law established by courts.
We prepared Polish, English and German version of Legal Newsletter.
- Compulsory dematerialisation of shares in commercial companies and partnerships – Tomasz Kamiński, Kacper Kurowski,
- Recent changes in the Consumer Credit Act – Renata Kulpa,
- Statutory transformation of the perpetual usufruct right to a residential property into ownership- main assumptions underlying the governmental bill – Katarzyna Kutrzepa,
- New Polish provisions on personal data protection: what we know so far – Katarzyna Wojciechowska,
- Amendments to the law – Maria Pazio-Witkowska.
Legal Newsletter – Lipiec 2017 (PDF, 0,9 MB)
English Version – July 2017( PDF, 0,9 MB)
Deutsche Fassung – Juli 2017 (PDF, 0,9 MB)